Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

You know I asked him shouldn't he be covering the electrics and he said he wash so many engines every day and never cover them and everything was fine when he was finished. .I was worried something might go wrong lol

So here are the updated pics..Blue has started appearing in the engine bay finally :)..slowly will get even better

Spoon Reservoir Covers fitted

20131117_140932.jpg

Radiator Bracket sprayed

20131117_140953.jpg

Air Conditioner brackets sprayed Blue

20131117_141005.jpg

Dip Stick sprayed blue and the lid of that bottle which I am not sure what is it also sprayed Blue :)

20131117_141022.jpg

Battery bracket sprayed

20131117_141036.jpg

Strut Brace fitted..definitely makes the front end more solid...car feels less shakey

20131117_141052.jpg

And finally I wrapped blue pvc tape on all the bits that had other color tape on them like the ones near the battery terminal..so this is how it looks atm

20131118_115557.jpg

makes such a difference juist those few bits really make it look smart under their..

Quote "and the lid of that bottle which I am not sure what is it also sprayed Blue :)" LOL....

Next on the list is the rocker cover :)..what is that bottle Mr. B..the fluid inside is between Uper limit and Lower limit..do I need to top up?