Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Its cool just wear good protective gloves and old clothes, its fine with the wheels off the car. Just brush on and it bubbles up and remove.

But yeah be careful it is very powerful, remember doing a bmx frame when when I was young and getting it everywhere burning myself!

You don't really need to use nitromors unless you want to take something back to bare metal, if you are keeping your alloys the same colour or going darker they just need flatting to get rid of the lacquer and top coat, then work up with finer paper until quite smooth, then paint.

Nitromors is overkill for wheels but as James said if you must use it make sure you are well covered, it burns like f**k.

Yes mate as you say once fitted in place with suspention nuts back on tight  tighten the gold ones up and job should be a good'un 

Those suspension Nuts won't even move an inch with my socket. Might take to my mechanic to lose them for me and the ones on the heat shield as they refused to open as well :(

Those suspension Nuts won't even move an inch with my socket. Might take to my mechanic to lose them for me and the ones on the heat shield as they refused to open as well :(

Booger!!!! at least you got somebody with the tools to do it instead

So guys what do you all say shall I keep them white or any other color ?? Suggestions please :D

not sure really with your theme black worked so well, i personally would not go white but im usually wrong LOL, maybe something with a blue flip in it

• Like 1

I did like my black alloys but these ones I am refurbishing when I tried them on they suited really well and I was thinking with blue calipers and Blue lugs and white Centre cap with Blue h on it they should look really nice ;-)