Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

U thought bout powder coating ur rocker cover. That's what I'm doing to mine when I get round to it. 45quid due to fact I want 2 colours. Black with the red writing so it needs done twice. If it wasn't for that it would b 35

• Like 1

I used this how to when I did mine, http://civic5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1086-how-to-paint-your-rocker-cover-to-an-oem-finish/ but I got a spare one so I could spray it off the car, then swapped it over and sprayed mine and sold it on, which covered the cost of the paint. Free modding. :D

That's a good idea nick getting a spare one and spraying it. . Did you ordera gasket for it also?

Blue touches look great mate,,, my bay will be getting the blue treatment too hopefully soon!! Looks great! :D

Thanks a lot mate.. can't wait to see what you do to yours. .As your Bay already looks so nice :-)

U thought bout powder coating ur rocker cover. That's what I'm doing to mine when I get round to it. 45quid due to fact I want 2 colours. Black with the red writing so it needs done twice. If it wasn't for that it would b 35

It sounds good mate but it's a bit expensive for me. .I have just got a blue vht spray paint for £5 and the rest is my own effort :-)

Cheers!!... I got my rocker powder coated... Was 30 quid for all one colour, should of replaced rocker seal really but ive got one now for when it next comes off! I would advise getting seal if you remove the cover mate!

I love the nice work you have done on this M maz :D and she lookes much better in the metal mate! Was a pleasure to meet you today and to buy that vti lip off you I carnt wait to put it on my MA :) after its painted etc, thanks mate. Defo meet again soon and go to some meets!

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice mate. .I will get it. .where did you get yours from and is it easy to change yourself?

Seal is easy to change if thats what your on about... Rocker cover off, seal sits in a lip that goes all around the edge, old one out new one in....

May be different, my rocker cover is different! Lol

• Like 1

I love the nice work you have done on this M maz :D and she lookes much better in the metal mate! Was a pleasure to meet you today and to buy that vti lip off you I carnt wait to put it on my MA :) after its painted etc, thanks mate. Defo meet again soon and go to some meets!

Cheers bud it was really nice meeting you as well. .exchanged some good ideas. . And love that 5" beast backbox of yours lol sounded really nice when you put your foot down as you left :-)..looking forward to seeing the lip fitted on your M should look really nice and definitely looking forward to going to some meets in the future representing Birmingham :-)