Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Seal is easy to change if thats what your on about... Rocker cover off, seal sits in a lip that goes all around the edge, old one out new one in....

May be different, my rocker cover is different! Lol

Hopefully it will be as simple as that on mine also :-)

As it was nice and sunny day today I took her to the jet wash for a quick clean. .its a nice turtle wax one in a BP petrol station near me.

Covered in snow foam :-)

20131119_130447.jpg

After a nice clean... love that pirates Black showing through on the lip :-)

20131119_131655.jpg

20131119_131712.jpg

It's really good mate. .the one I got gives 3 minutes for a pound and it's got snow foam, hot soap with brush, wheel cleaner, pressure washer, wax washer and blow dryer. . Makes it nice and shiny :-)

She looks lovely and shiny

But im one of the won't use car wash crew as like the others in this crew i won't risk using the brush with everyones dirt in it, it causes fine scratches.. But you need to be pretty anal or ocd like me. I only wash my cars using my microfibre mitt

So time to stop rambling on like an old fart and back to this thread...  I hope in the early part of next year when the weather clears up and meets begin to happen again our M's shall FINALLY meet, this one on my list of must sees

• Like 3

She looks lovely and shiny

But im one of the won't use car wash crew as like the others in this crew i won't risk using the brush with everyones dirt in it, it causes fine scratches.. But you need to be pretty anal or ocd like me. I only wash my cars using my microfibre mitt

So time to stop rambling on like an old fart and back to this thread...  I hope in the early part of next year when the weather clears up and meets begin to happen again our M's shall FINALLY meet, this one on my list of must sees

Cheers Mr. B lol I can't be a part of that crew as I got no other way of washing it besides taking it to a car wash ;-)

Definitely we will meet up soon. I am looking forward to seeing your mb3 in person as well :-)