Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Ok so here is the manifold guys. I started wrapping it yesterday but 10m wrap was only enough for the top half

20131204_104329.jpg

Then I bought another 10m wrap today and finished wrapping :-)

20131204_113802.jpg

20131204_113815.jpg

20131204_113844.jpg

After that I have sprayed the top half only with vht Blue spray. Don't think the bottom half is visible anyways

20131204_153541.jpg

I would say 20m is the ideal size to get for wrapping manifold. I won it on auction on eBay and picked up locally so it only cost me £14 and it also included 20 stainless steel cable ties so really good price plus the gasket cost me £5.85 which isn't too bad either :-)

Great job on the wrap. :-)

Thanks Tom and thanks for the inspiration to wrap it as well :-)

Top stuff! Looking good bud, lets hope the paint holds well over extreme heat! I really cannot wait to see this fitted now! :wink:

Cheers buddy.. yeah the paint should hold as I used the hycote very high temperature paint :-).. hoping to get it fitted in the next couple of days. .well excited :D

Looking sweet maz. Can't wait to c the fitted picture . Gonna look awesome

Cheers buddy. .yeah I am hoping to get it fitted soon with the help of a member here named Skitzma8.. depends when he can spare some time :-)

Good wrapping bud, I didn't get itchy when I did mine, I reckon you must've been doing it wrong Tom.  :P

Thanks nick. .yeah I think Tom must have done it without gloves ;-)

Looks great under the bonnet mate:)

As said painted rocker etc and some blue ht leads would finish it off nicely

Have you thought about any blue hoses too?

Always makes me wince when I see engines getting power washed, don't know why lol

• Like 1

Nice bit of wrapping Maz!,loving the blue vht paint too mate, your cars come a long way in a short time mate , fair play

Cheers mate..still lots to be done..so much to do that I get confused what to and what to leave for now lol :D

Looks great under the bonnet mate:)

As said painted rocker etc and some blue ht leads would finish it off nicely

Have you thought about any blue hoses too?

Always makes me wince when I see engines getting power washed, don't know why lol

Cheers mate :) Yeah I even got the VHT spray for rocker cover.Its just i am scared of taking it off lol..will do it soon and hopefully get HT leads soon as well..Blue hoses I am really interested in but not sure which ones to get..I will look into it more :D