Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Looks sweet mate was well worth the wait.. I like where you have gone under your bonnet looks so tidy...

Thanks Mr. B..I am very satisfied with the bay .I never expected it would look like this so quickly..but a few bits sprayed and specially that manifold made such a huge difference :D..keep your eyes opened though for a few more bits coming up for the engine bay..would look even better :D

• Like 1

[smitten.gif] Looks fantastic! I couldn't picture what the painted manifold wrap would look like, but it looks awesome and different. Top job spraying the rocker too!  :grin:

Thanks buddy..I had't seen a blue wrapped and sprayed manifold before either so wasn't sure how it would turn out...but loved it once it was fitted :D...once it has settled down properly and the color has all disappeared from the wrap..I will give it a fresh coat as it's covered in grease stains from my mechanic friend when he was installing it :)..Rocker cover was very easy to remove and spray..wish i had done it earlier :D

• Like 1

Sweet. Short ariels look so much better than the bumper car one we have, like the mugen man the carbon works very well with your theme...

Yeah definitely much better than the standard one..got a couple more updates lined up :D

Sweet. Short ariels look so much better than the bumper car one we have, like the mugen man the carbon works very well with your theme...

Yeah they do make the cars look like they belong on a dodgems track! :lol:

Nice mate, do you still get a decent reception from it?

x2 

• Like 1