**New Updates** MB6 VTI-S

pjrzn

Got bored so a bit of detailing lol - will make the wheels purple soon I guess depends on my mood

20130626_135825.jpg

That looks nice mate...so you just cleaned the calipers and sprayed VHT nothing else involved ?

Wheels look clean lol. Should have the docs soon to as had a letter today saying I know longer own it

Yeah got it man thank you - 

Wheels look clean lol. Should have the docs soon to as had a letter today saying I know longer own it

Yeah got it man thank you - 

Got bored so a bit of detailing lol - will make the wheels purple soon I guess depends on my mood

20130626_135825.jpg

That looks nice mate...so you just cleaned the calipers and sprayed VHT nothing else involved ?

Yeah basically steam wash it, use a degreaser then steam wash it again then blow dry it then paint it - well that's what I did I don't think there's a right way of doing it

Guys what break calipers and discs fits the mbs? I'm looking on ebay but everything is for ep3 and crap any recommendation as I don't want to buy the wrong ones :(