my civic vti-s

vtismill

Thanks for your comments appreciate it, starting to get there with it, used a bolts bolts kit for the amber running lights, but the bulbs were amber and because of the orange bit in the headlights and the fly eyes kit it came out a darker orange, since taken the fly eyes film off so loads better, going to do the headlight inserts black soon so will remove the orange bit inside, think white wheels could look very nice

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments 😃makes it worthwhile

Here's a few pictures from today

null_zpsc83d7a79.jpg

null_zps2263a867.jpg

null_zps34bae814.jpg

Only phone pictures so not great, really need to get alloys refurbed and try tidy up bodywork a bit, need to get a machine polisher too I think because I can't for the life of me get rid of the swirls! What polishes and wax's are people using?

Passed mot a couple of weeks ago too which was a bonus!

Looking  :twisted:  :twisted: . Nice.

Autoglym Super Resin Polish is good for swirl removal by hand or machine, you'll need to go over 2 or 3 times by hand though. Meguiars Ultimate compound is another good one for hand use or either the swirl x or scratch x I think are ok.

I've just got some Megs 205 to use with the DA, it's more of a finishing polish but will get rid of some light halos and swirls.

Wax depends on what you want from it, I use Collinite as it's a very good and long lasting (6 months) so I just top up with QD after the regular wash.