**Matts MB3** THE END :(

MB3Matt

I'd already ordered them mate, not super impressed with the nightbreakers, but loving the LED sides.

Just having a debate in my head whether to sell this ITR spoiler, or to get it sprayed and fit it...

• 3 months later...

Well this project is back on after being put on hold to buy an mb6, but the insurance is stupid, so never bothered.

Got some 90/100w Super Yellows coming, new rear lights to replace my tinted ones, as even the led stop/tails struggle to show through, a nice ebay shopping list of aesthetically improving bits and bobs, which I will maybe get this month. A vti lip hopefully, which I think I'll leave black, to break up the colours.

But most importantly, it goes in to PowerFlow North West on Friday for a new mani and downpipe. Not looking forward to the MPG loss, but looking forward to the power gains.

Need to spray the chrome in the headlights, but need to pluck up the courage! And then its hunt down a black MG ZS spoiler. As I'm going to sell the ITR one, as I'm not very handy with a drill, and will likely make a pigs *rse of it.

• Like 1

I don't think you'll notice any mpg drop, unless you really enjoy hearing it hit the limiter that much more than before.  ;)

Get a spare pair of headlights to paint up, at least if you fck it up yours is still on the road and you can try again at leisure.

Going for black 'extras', like spoiler, lips, etc, and purple engine bay mods. Had the bay steam cleaned this afternoon, looks alot better, but the engine is filthy, and all the muck didnt come off, desperate for a rocker cover, but the only one I can find is a green one on ebay, and its horrific.

I don't think you'll notice any mpg drop, unless you really enjoy hearing it hit the limiter that much more than before.  ;)

Get a spare pair of headlights to paint up, at least if you fck it up yours is still on the road and you can try again at leisure.

I have a hole in the exhaust that makes me rev, I think a whole new mani will make me do it more! I was going to get a spare set, but they go for stupid money on ebay!

I picked up another rocker cover from scrappy for a tenner, it came off a D16. Always have a spare just incase, same to the headlights. If we were closer, you could have my spare rocker cover!

• Like 1