**Matts MB3** THE END :(

MB3Matt

Only seem to have lost a little water, but keeping it topped up seems to have solved the issue. I'll need to leave it running to see if the fan is kicking in. How long does it usually take to kick in?

As Krzys said, it can take a while for it to kick in but if the gauge gets past halfway and it hasn't then it's probably not working, you can check this while you bleed it. :)

Also have a mesh grill lined up which I will be buying come payday. Think once that's on, its the front end finished. Need a trip to the scrappy's for a MG ZS spoiler next.

B)

My MB3 fan kick in anywhere between 15 - 20 minutes stood still. I know this when resetting the ECU monthly 

Mesh grill, I like the sound of that and the MG ZS spoiler too. And you probably hate me today :lol:

Yeah about 20 mins at idle should kick fan in... If not on after half hour id think about looking at the stat or fan function!!

Plans sound good... Needing a stat myself soon i think as takes a good 20 mins of driving for the gauge to pick up temperature!

I have an inkling it's someone drunk with their new power :lol:

I haven't been drunk since my older brothers wedding! That was 2012.....I think that's my problem :lol:

I haven't been drunk since my older brothers wedding! That was 2012.....I think that's my problem :lol:

I have an inkling it's someone drunk with their new power :lol:

No no Kryzs you are misunderstanding. You are drunk from the power!!!! Ha

No no Kryzs you are misunderstanding. You are drunk from the power!!!! Ha

No its the wrong kind of drunk, you know like when they put a hose pipe on despite the rain because it was the wrong sort! :lol:

Ok, so the cooling seems fixed. So that's good.

However, I have noticed a slight knocking noise coming from the front when going round roundabouts. Don't want all these problems when I'm trying to get ready for JF... What could it be?