**Matts MB3** THE END :(

MB3Matt

Taken a trip to Scotland for a few days, so filled up when I left home, had to refill today and as I arived at the petrol station, the light came on.

Thenreason I mention it, is that as I looked at the light, I notice the trip meter which I reset every time I fill up. 475 miles I got on a tank. Amazed and a little proud of my M, I treated her to a well earned meeting with a presure washer :) incredible car, just wish my power steering would cease to leak!

• Like 1

That's the membership sticker chap. :)

I was going go buy my membership this month, but just got handed a £100 fine and 3 points last night for having a 7 second phone call telling the Mrs I was on my way back to the hotel. Only time I've ever answered the phone whilst driving, and it will be my last.

Also got stopped about 20 mins after I crossed the border into Scotland for a routine check. Never been stopped before, in Scotland 24 hours, stopped twice. Do they hate Hondas here or something???

I was going go buy my membership this month, but just got handed a £100 fine and 3 points last night for having a 7 second phone call telling the Mrs I was on my way back to the hotel. Only time I've ever answered the phone whilst driving, and it will be my last.

Also got stopped about 20 mins after I crossed the border into Scotland for a routine check. Never been stopped before, in Scotland 24 hours, stopped twice. Do they hate Hondas here or something???

£100, jeez, that sucks.

Taken a trip to Scotland for a few days, so filled up when I left home, had to refill today and as I arived at the petrol station, the light came on.

Thenreason I mention it, is that as I looked at the light, I notice the trip meter which I reset every time I fill up. 475 miles I got on a tank. Amazed and a little proud of my M, I treated her to a well earned meeting with a presure washer :) incredible car, just wish my power steering would cease to leak!

That is amazing for a petrol car. I get just over 200 miles from 30 quid of Vpower (half a tank) and that's with a couple bolt on mods and short ratio gearbox! This is one of the reasons why I'm hesitating to do this mini-me swap because I will loose this economy... :(

Shame you got fined and points added... Did the points effect your insurance premium?

That is amazing for a petrol car. I get just over 200 miles from 30 quid of Vpower (half a tank) and that's with a couple bolt on mods and short ratio gearbox! This is one of the reasons why I'm hesitating to do this mini-me swap because I will loose this economy... :(

Shame you got fined and points added... Did the points effect your insurance premium?

Havent sent the license away yet to be endorsed as it has old address on so worried I wont get it back when I send it off. If they put my insurance up anymore I'll be taking the car off the road, as its already far too much.

On a plus side, the new headlights and vti lip have arrived, and the headlights are now on. Photo's tomorrow when its light :)

• Like 2

I really hope you don't go down that road, taking your car off the road :( Atleast you have time to work on your car though :lol:

Awesome, can't wait for the photos! How did you get on fitting the headlights?

I really hope you don't go down that road, taking your car off the road :( Atleast you have time to work on your car though :lol:

Awesome, can't wait for the photos! How did you get on fitting the headlights?

I doubt it will come to that, I do have a modding budget set aside that the insurance might eat away, just means it'll only get the exhaust finished as need that for mot. Just have to be extra careful as I'm only allowed 6 points for the next 18 months. Not even sure how long these points will stay on my license, just pi**ed of it was for something so stupid.

Lights were a b****r, didn't realise I needed the bumper off! And then I realised I needed amber flashing bulbs!

The vti lip needs a good spray before I put it on really, as its half black and tbe rest of it the paint has peeled to reveal red paint. Defo not a standard vti one though, as it has *Pipercross* imprinted on it.

Damn mate. .tough luck. . Sucks when this happens. .if I ever have to answer the phone I always put on loud speaker never ever hold in your hand you never know who is watching lol.. just be careful for the next 3 years and you will be back on track :-)