Burbleboy's VTi-S Build **NOW SOLD 16/12/15**

burbleboy

Love this car Ali! Sounds sooo good. Could just hear it vtecing away in the distance, a very well put together car.

Cheers mate! Been alot of money to get it where it is today! Finally happy (once I tighten up my spring preload by 5mm)

I'm a fan of this one too.

Love the fact it gets hammered. If it breaks gets fixed then gets hammered some more.

nice flippy flap

Appreciated mate.

That's why I love these cars as they do take abuse...if looked after properly.

It seems like I abuse the car all the time but rest assured, during the week, going to work, its 60mph motorway journeys.

You do a great job. Function before fashion. Making sure it's all working right. Then do ya cosmetics.

I have friends who modify a 15 yr old car with stickers and splitters. Thrash it to death then slag it off when it has a little clunk or something. Instead of fixing the clunk keep putting grills and skirts on and still slagging off the clunk 6 months later. Does my head In.

• Like 2

You do a great job. Function before fashion. Making sure it's all working right. Then do ya cosmetics.

I have friends who modify a 15 yr old car with stickers and splitters. Thrash it to death then slag it off when it has a little clunk or something. Instead of fixing the clunk keep putting grills and skirts on and still slagging off the clunk 6 months later. Does my head In.

That really gets me wound up too mate!