Burbleboy's VTi-S Build **NOW SOLD 16/12/15**

burbleboy

Yeah I took a break for kids. But still gotta enjoy the things you love long as the kids have everything they need first.

Anyway who needs a car seat when ya got 5 point harness installed already

• Like 3

Yeah I took a break for kids. But still gotta enjoy the things you love long as the kids have everything they need first.

Anyway who needs a car seat when ya got 5 point harness installed already

Got to be on par with an ISO Fix! 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Well guys n gals, I shall be selling my car early next year :(

I am looking for an Accord CL7/9 for a new project. I would have had my civic for 4 glorious years come January! It has been a track car, sensible car, roadtrip car and I think it's time to move on.

Once I see the Accord I want then she will be up for sale. I'm looking every day for the right colour/spec and trim!

Wish me luck! :)

• Like 2

Sad to see you're selling up, although you did mention it to me the last time I saw you mate. One sweet VTiS, hope it goes to a decent owner. And hope they join up here so we can follow the cars progress. Wonder if John will sell up Ruby soon???? lol

• Like 1

There's no way john will sell Ruby! I have just threw a wobbly at John not messing about with his MeisterR suspension to suit is driving style. He adjusted 10 clicks harder and raved about the handling!

The k24a3 is indeed my hankering @dr_broon :)

And yes I will be attending future civic5 meets and still be part of the forum @philgor

P.s I have a baby girl called Lauren now. Born on 14th October! Well chuffed! That's why I've been quiet the last while or so on here :(

• Like 4