Burbleboy's VTi-S Build **NOW SOLD 16/12/15**

burbleboy

• 2 weeks later...

Well it was a sad day yesterday as my civic was sold. :cry:

But good news...it was sold to a civic5 forum member called Darren from Burnt Island :) Forgot to ask his user name but hey, hopefully he will post something up! Told him to go to the annual meets so he can razz it good and proper ;)[smash.gif]  

Darren has had a few civics before and fancied going back to them as there reliable and easy to work on. Can't see him having to do much to mine but he can at least have piece of mind that it's been well looked after.

Goodbye wee civic, you shall be missed cry.gif1  

Amen [smitten.gif]  

Pleasure to meet you mate. And thanks for being honest about the car. Drive home was really good car feels nice a tight and set up well. Noise is great. Might start putting cash away till next summer...boost springs to mind, but for now I'll just enjoy driving it.

• Like 1

Pleasure to meet you mate. And thanks for being honest about the car. Drive home was really good car feels nice a tight and set up well. Noise is great. Might start putting cash away till next summer...boost springs to mind, but for now I'll just enjoy driving it.

Nice one mate, glad you like it! You should have trouble free motoring for a while yet ;)

Boost? No no no! N/A all the way!