Feck's 1999 Civic

feck_on_a_stick

Nice mopping up a load of little jobs. Rear wiper baffled me a bit I remember. But the bottom lifts up on a hinge type o thing to expose a stealthy ninja nut underneath. Makes sense then.

• Like 1

One of the rear doors was also very sticky for some reason. I plastered the hinges in grease and it now flaps around like a hookers f@nny in the wind

:lol:

Nice job on the wiper arms, those bulbs seem to be a fair bit brighter! H4's are just terrible in general though!

I have sprayed my front and rear wiper arms and put aero wipers all around. . Makes such a nice difference in both looks and performance. . Rear will come off same as front but you might have to wiggle it around a bit

The man from Del M.O.T. He says yes!!

I went tonight to my local MOT centre to put the Civic through its first test in Northern Ireland. The guy had a real poker face on so I wasn't expecting a good result. Thankfully he handed me a certificate and MOT disc, so it's legal now for another 12 months :)

Although I recently changed the bulbs on the car, the dipped beam was still not brilliant. I just scraped through the headlight test so I need to get that sorted. How easy is it to raise the headlights? Best to just get the garage to do it?

I was also told to clean the brake lines which I expected anyway so I'm going to consider replacing them with new ones in the forthcoming months.

So tonight I'm sitting here with a cuppa feeling prettttty smug :))