Feck's 1999 Civic

feck_on_a_stick

Bit like an Essex girl after a taz round in an RS Turbo!

I've no idea what that means.  What's a taz round? lol :oops:

Remember I'm not that local :P

I just got a text from my mechanic saying I'm afraid we have an issue of "idiot inside" rather than Intel inside, along with this pic lol

photo_zps627c6a2d.jpg

At least the oil leak is found and so far it's going back together ok. Touch wood......

• Like 3

I'm just back from collecting the car. 

The car was advertised with Integra cams, but it would seem the engine was opened before I got it.......I'll let you come to your own conclusions but all the defending of the previous owner that I'd made in one of my previous posts should just be ignored. Lets face it - He's a ballbag!

On the plus side I've now been able to see what the car is capable of.  It's actually pretty rapid, and I was finally able to hear a more pronounced VTEC changeover and the note change from the butterfly opening, so all is good with the world.  Just a shame it's near freezing outside as I didn't really want to properly push it :(

Here's hoping there are no more nasty surprises.......

• Like 1

Ishhh. Look at that clock. 12 hour you heathen!

Stero lights look great chap!

lol how do you change it to 24hr??

To be fair it's easy enough for me to tell when it's 8am and 8pm just by looking out the window :P

So I was glad to get the car back on Friday night and went to take it out for a proper run on Saturday, only to find I'd two flat tyres.  FML! :(

I got enough air in to them using a cheapy Halfords compressor and took it to the local garage to get them fully inflated.  As I collected the car from the mechanics in the dark on Friday night I'm hoping the tyres were deflated just from the car sitting for a few weeks, but keeping an eye on them.

Yesterday I gave both my old ladies a nice good wash and quick going over with Aqua Wax.

59ABE92B-0F0A-421C-9B33-0070E7A39EC4_zps

This weekend I'll hopefully get my skanky VTIS badge replaced with a new one

To be fair it's easy enough for me to tell when it's 8am and 8pm just by looking out the window :P

Looks the same to me at the minute, dark! :lol: 

I'm just back from collecting the car. 

The car was advertised with Integra cams, but it would seem the engine was opened before I got it.......I'll let you come to your own conclusions but all the defending of the previous owner that I'd made in one of my previous posts should just be ignored. Lets face it - He's a ballbag!

On the plus side I've now been able to see what the car is capable of.  It's actually pretty rapid, and I was finally able to hear a more pronounced VTEC changeover and the note change from the butterfly opening, so all is good with the world.  Just a shame it's near freezing outside as I didn't really want to properly push it :(

Here's hoping there are no more nasty surprises.......

Ah man that sucks but glad you've had a chance to try her out properly! 8-) 

I've no idea what that means.  What's a taz round? lol :oops:

Spirited drive or a hoon! :lol:

• Like 1

:lol:

As said ignition on & hold down the h&m buttons for a few seconds.