stevie's Mb2 hard decision to make

powerofdreams

Holy f**k. I'm in a four in a block house and live in one of the upstairs. Was getting cleaned up and just happened to see 2 guys walking down the street checking to c if my car was locked by pulling at the handles. Then went on to the next car then the next.

FRICKING w****r stains, bawbags, waste of space assholes

Twats, at least they were too stupid to know how to actually get past the lock.  :evil:

More planning while I'm skint due to my circumstances .

Thinking of redoing my front grill. My plan is to fit RED mesh to it and rewrap the H in black.( don't know how this will look so how requested it in the photoshop thread) hopefully get a idea there how it'll look.

As well as that. Thinking of STEALING maz's mod with the mouldings and carbon wrapping them. Thinking bout the door pillar trims to but unsure on that. See how I get on with the mouldings. (Soz maz lol.)

Getting my mg spoiler painted. (Plasti dip).

Windscreen sun strip (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/honda-sun-strip-windscreen-banner-decal-/170688196890?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27bdcf311a)

Carbon wrapping the sun visors

Carbon wrapping some more plastic bits inside ( dash surround and on the bit where the dials sit if u get what I mean.)

Tinting the rest of the windows ( quarter windows already done for anybody who ain't b following lol)

Gear stick gaitor. ( wanting the red stitching one from ebay)

Fan blades. ( we won't mention these to much tho lol rrrrr)

Vti-s lip kit

Cup holder for armrest

Fix front bumper

Rocker cover.( powder coating. Black with red honda)

Paint some items red under bonnet. (Radiator support, battery clamp etc)

That's it at moment.

Have decided I have far to much time on my hands to think bout s**t at moment. Better thinking bout good stuff like my car and bike and family than dwindling on the fact I ain't working.

• Like 2