stevie's Mb2 hard decision to make

powerofdreams

FRICKING tell me bout it. :evil:

Think I might b able to pop it out from the inside of the door but it ain't the point lol

Not the point at all, you might be able to pop it out but it also might leave a crease. :( :(

^^ :lol: It's quite scary what Tom says sometimes... ;)

But on a serious note, WTF?! Why? Looks like the dent can push out easily but I would seriously consider putting a camera near by or in your car

• Like 1

Ugh man that sucks! :(

If you have a heat gun, use that to heat up the door, it may pop back without you having to do anything, at the worst it'll make it easier for you to pop back from inside!

Oh no that sucks mate. . You reckon it's those same retards who were checking your car handles last time? These losers can not have anything good in their life so they get jealous of the things others have and try to ruin theirs. .I hope they won't do any more damage mate.

maybe, behind the rear door handles you could put some of that smart water, its pricey at £35 on ebay but you never know, most would be car thieves are already known to the bacon, protecting yourself with a small webcam and some UV or smart water gives the rozzers something to get their teeth into. Also popping a sticker in your window or car stating its covered by CCTV is a good way to ward off would be thieves.

• Like 3