stevie's Mb2 hard decision to make

powerofdreams

The lists looks good mate. I love the black and red theme, a bit like mine but the other way round :lol:

I know how you feel when it comes to not having time or cash to do up your car. I couldn't do anything to my MB3 in the first year of owning it because I was saving every penny paying for car insurance every month! I just fit a CD player, 6x9's, clear side repeaters and mudflaps :lol: 

Now look at my car :P

Thinking of STEALING maz's mod with the mouldings and carbon wrapping them. Thinking bout the door pillar trims to but unsure on that. See how I get on with the mouldings. (Soz maz lol.)

That's the best thing about civic5 mate. You get so many ideas from others cars. I have picked up ideas from so many cars here so you don't have to be sorry about that :D. They are easy to do mate. Do the door pillars also they look good like that. Love the plans you have got. I was doing the same when my company wasn't giving me much work so instead of wasting time I would do something every day. That's why mine changed quickly but now due to the crap weather I can't do much.

• Like 1

That's the best thing about civic5 mate. You get so many ideas from others cars. I have picked up ideas from so many cars here so you don't have to be sorry about that :D. They are easy to do mate. Do the door pillars also they look good like that. Love the plans you have got. I was doing the same when my company wasn't giving me much work so instead of wasting time I would do something every day. That's why mine changed quickly but now due to the crap weather I can't do much.

And look how shes come on now compared to when you first joined.... [smitten.gif]  [smitten.gif]

• Like 2