Silver MB6 vti Wheels fitted!

Civicnige

So seen as i've pestered people to death with questions about vti's what to look out for which one is best i finally bought one yesterday :D and damn i love vtec especially seen as a 1.4 was the largest engine until now ;) but my got not used to this fuel consumption haha anyway here she is all for £1000. 78k part service history cant complain really! everything works on it too!!

DSCF7842.jpg

DSCF7844.jpg

DSCF7845.jpg

DSCF7846.jpg

the interior is really clean only a slight bit of wear on the drivers seat :) the passanger seat and rear bench still has that fuzziness effect on them as theyve hardley been used!

DSCF7848.jpg

DSCF7849.jpg

DSCF7850.jpg

DSCF7851.jpg

So ive blown the internals of the back box and the fibre glass cladding (weird horse hair as me and mr brown now like to call it) flew out the rear and it grew a tail haha manage to get most of it out and it sounds a bit meatier, the odd strand still flies out though.

SO MY TO DO LIST (not in any order):

New wheels: (bought, will be painted so you will have to wait and see which colour)
​Spray Grill: Done!
Lights tinted:
MGZS ARB's:
meister r coilovers:
Tegiwa wales p**!s intake w/spark cover:
Uprated Brakes:
Hopefully type r steering wheel:
Short shift:
Nob: purchased
Wind Deflectors:
Painted rocker cover to match wheels:
longline custom exhaust

and thats it for now folks :) it will be a slow process as im a student bum but i will get her there!

• Like 2

Kool another silver M on the forum :-)...looks very nice and clean mate..interior is mint...and you seem to have a very nice list of to do things...good luck with the project..can't wait to see the progress on pics ;-)

Kool another silver M on the forum :smile:...looks very nice and clean mate..interior is mint...and you seem to have a very nice list of to do things...good luck with the project..can't wait to see the progress on pics :wink:

cheers mate and yeah the interior is pretty much mint seat are super comfy im pleased with her :)

Excellent mate she is a beauty looks really tidy

And yes i  laughed lots and lots at seeing the horse hair line again (oh dear little things please little minds i guess) look forward to seeing the progress as it happens...

Nice one mate, glad you picked one up! Looks really clean, nice place to start modding. The power of these things out the box makes you smile eh!! lol Still puts a huge smile on my face every time I drive Ruby! Looking forward to seeing your project come to life!

Looks really clean mate glad you finally found one you were happy with.

The noise of the Tegiwa intake is insane I love mine - You will start driving it a lot harder everywhere tho just to hear it at full chat   :twisted:  :shock:  :smile:

I can't wait for it to start need to sell my old car then I'm not sure what to start on arb's then lower or lower first or induction Orr cat back hmmm but think the lights will be cleaned and grill done at week end :D then jdm north on Sunday woop everybody who I've taken out in it are really surprised at the speed I'm at work now and already excited for the cruise home! Vtec or no vtec :)