Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

I didn't take any chap but the car will probably be in the air again soon for a service so will take one then if I remember, nothing wrong with copying, it's a worth-while mod! 8-)

• Like 1

Haha not just yet! I'm fixing before I go spending loads on mods! ;) 

Yes that is exactly it! :lol: 

Though I wouldn't want to see the Civic break in two like the ship did as it sank! :lol:

Anyway, couple of bits done last night, new backbox fitted and the MGZS ARB went on too! :D

This was my old blocked backbox!

20140109_191444_zpsgm4mpwvq.jpg

The MG ARB

20140109_191546_zps9muslukk.jpg

New vs Old rattly backboxes

20140109_192333_zpskk7pnde2.jpg

ARB going on

20140109_193958_zpswgedlcpk.jpg

All done!

20140109_195233_zpspsalhqtk.jpg

I reckon I may have a blocked fuel filter though, I was driving the car to put strain on it, 5th gear at 20ish mph and full throttle and she was coughing and spluttering then would die, I lifted off while still in gear and let her coast then she'd bump back into life.

So planning a big service to elimate the basics!

Your sure it just wasn't because you were in a high gear at a very low speed?

Your sure it just wasn't because you were in a high gear at a very low speed?

Yeah dude, I could understand if it was down below 1000rpm but this was 2000-2500rpm. Last night I when I got home just before I turned it off I quickly have it full throttle out of gear from idle and it coughed and stalled, but if it rev it more gently she doesn't do it.

Fuel filter sounds like a good place to start, then plugs, cap, rotor and leads.

That's basically the plan. Because I'm not sure how many miles she's done since her last service I'm thinking of getting all that lot done along with the pollon filter, valve clearances etc in one hit.

Today's job is done. Feels much more like a car again now the headlining is back in! Managed it on my own too!

20140111_112133_zpsunwvnrnc.jpg

20140111_112159_zpsjccfqpex.jpg

Also this happened last night on my travels...

20140110_204922_zps23qbnplk.jpg

Haven't got any more time today for the car as I'm on my way to see the Panto! :lol:

Fetched it from Huntington off a lad who is even a member on here, just doesn't post often! Lost one of the grey clips that go in the ceiling but other than that it's spot on! Just needs a clean!