Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

That would be amazing mate! PM a price and your PayPal :smile:

What wiper stalk did you end up using? An EG?? Would prefer to get one that fits right, not saying that in heavy handed, but the Ms, well haha :razz:

Yeah used the EG one I bought during the week! Wiper and indicator stalks had the same size mounts (the larger one) on both sides so in theory with the ITR one you'll just need to change the wiper stalk for one off an EG or other Civic with the rear wash/wipe! I'll send you a PM mate! 8-)

• Like 1

This is a well kool mod mate!! Absolutley love it great idea!! Dont think i'd get on with it having to drive company vehicles all day with the stalks the original way around!!

The sir esquires always come up with the kool mods!! Doing their title proud!! :D

Cheers dude! I'm just impressed I managed to do it on my own! :D

Trying to arrange fetching the other set of wheels I want! Then that's the "winter" and "show" sets bought and I can then sell the 15's!

Both sets will be getting colour changes but the "show" set are in a good way and can go straight on as they are to help me out! 

• Like 4

Cheers dude! I'm just impressed I managed to do it on my own! :D

Trying to arrange fetching the other set of wheels I want! Then that's the "winter" and "show" sets bought and I can then sell the 15's!

Both sets will be getting colour changes but the "show" set are in a good way and can go straight on as they are to help me out! 

I might be interested in the 15's... ;) Good excuse to do an hub conversion and bigger brakes upgrade... ;)

• Like 3

I might be interested in the 15's... ;) Good excuse to do an hub conversion and bigger brakes upgrade... ;)

That would be a great plan mate, PM'd! ;)

Have you ran out of cash yet?  I still want first dibs on your 16s :P

Collection only? :P:lol:

• Like 2