Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Stick with it man krzys, the rear brakes are shite... They either stick on or off, and the hand brakes only there to help it not turn the engine over when you leave it on a steep hill in gear (of the brakes aren't seized on anyway) :lol:

I'm being sensible and just ignoring the car at the minute like a kid having a strop baby.gif]1  :lol:

New hi/low loom turned up yesterday with some JDM (tie) wraps so should have some working headlights again soon!

Depending how I feel I may lift the back end to find out what's happened this time with the handbrake but I really don't want to as it stands currently. :-?  

I'm being sensible and just ignoring the car at the minute like a kid having a strop baby.gif]1   :lol:

New hi/low loom turned up yesterday with some JDM (tie) wraps so should have some working headlights again soon!

Depending how I feel I may lift the back end to find out what's happened this time with the handbrake but I really don't want to as it stands currently. :-?  

Ha are you scrunching pieces of paper up and throwing it at her too?!?!

I wonder whether it might be worth having a garage or something check over the calipers? Not sure that there is a way to test the mechs properly? At least then you can narrow it down to setting up issues rather than a hardware issue ?

Ha are you scrunching pieces of paper up and throwing it at her too?!?!

I wonder whether it might be worth having a garage or something check over the calipers? Not sure that there is a way to test the mechs properly? At least then you can narrow it down to setting up issues rather than a hardware issue ?

No idea mate, I think the only people who'd 100% have a chance of being able to check properly are Honda and I don't fancy taking it to them really. My brother, although trained with them and did 9 years at a dealership isn't that great at fault finding, their ethos, if it's not working, replace it so I'm on my own really :(

No idea mate, I think the only people who'd 100% have a chance of being able to check properly are Honda and I don't fancy taking it to them really. My brother, although trained with them and did 9 years at a dealership isn't that great at fault finding, their ethos, if it's not working, replace it so I'm on my own really :(

Ah bugger ..

Is there a way of seeing when the caliper is off, that the hand brake mechanism is functioning correctly??

Ah bugger ..

Is there a way of seeing when the caliper is off, that the hand brake mechanism is functioning correctly??

I have no idea mate, could you ask Paul to see if he knows? I'd happily come down if he wants to take it on and sort him beer tokens too! 

I have no idea mate, could you ask Paul to see if he knows? I'd happily come down if he wants to take it on and sort him beer tokens too! 

I'm seeing him on sunday actually so will have a word ;-)