Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Still quite annoyed to be fair, I think if I could con someone into helping me with the carbon trim and pulling the headliner down to deal with the sunroof drains I'd feel better about it. I've lost my confidence and will do to it! :(

Don't even know where to look to replace the bit for the door handle linkage!

Still quite annoyed to be fair, I think if I could con someone into helping me with the carbon trim and pulling the headliner down to deal with the sunroof drains I'd feel better about it. I've lost my confidence and will do to it! :(

Don't even know where to look to replace the bit for the door handle linkage!

I'd be happy to help, if only you were a bit closer. :(

I'd be happy to help, if only you were a bit closer. :(

I'd be more than happy to come to you dude! Even throw in some beer tokens too! Obviously get Christmas and new year out of the way first mind!

I ran out of time yesterday to even start on the thermostat but I at least have the new one so hopefully will be able to drive down with some heat on :lol:

it's only the carbon trim, rip it off.

and worst case senario, just bolt on a new door!  :smile:  :smile:

That's quite extreme, hoping I don't have to go as far as replacing the entire door! Might see about getting a second carbon trim to replace so I can just go all out on it :lol:

I'd be more than happy to come to you dude! Even throw in some beer tokens too! Obviously get Christmas and new year out of the way first mind!

I ran out of time yesterday to even start on the thermostat but I at least have the new one so hopefully will be able to drive down with some heat on :lol:

It's a long way to come but if you're happy then you'll be welcome. :)

See how you get on.

It's a long way to come but if you're happy then you'll be welcome. :)

See how you get on.

I know it is! But if it means getting it done and done well then it'll be well worth the drive! :)

That'll do it! :wink:

I'll put up with the door handle situation for now, it's meant to be my two weeks holiday, don't want to spend too much of it sourcing parts and working on the car!