Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

yep that made it work...

This cleared it up for me

How does the labelling scheme work and who puts the labels?

As it is already the case with household appliances for over 15 years by now, the EU

labelling scheme for tyres is

based on self-declaration by manufacturers or

importers.

However, Member States must apply the market surveillance provisions

included in the relevant national legislation. They are obliged to survey the market,

which includes compliance checks of the various provisions of the tyre labelling

regulation. National authorities also have to check the conformity of the declared classes

on the label of tyres (for fuel efficiency, wet grip and rolling noise) and of the measured

values. Similar to other products, controls will exclusively be performed by national

authorities and not by independent institutions.

I think it's just random, like mr b said fuel rating is hardly worth bothering with, I've never seen better than E and that had poor wet grip so I'd hate to think what an A fuel rated one is like. :-0

Well some of them, not the ones that usually end "...and so I was banned!" :wink:

They've got to catch me yet! :lol:

I think it's just random, like mr b said fuel rating is hardly worth bothering with, I've never seen better than E and that had poor wet grip so I'd hate to think what an A fuel rated one is like. :-0

My experience with tyres is generally you get what you pay for, if you buy cheap, generally you don't get a lot, these seem alright so far, need to do some more miles to get a better picture but I reckon if I provoke them, they'll let go, the Avon ZV5's I had on my standard wheels last time we good when provoked!

Been out tonight and took photo's of the water leak that's most obvious as I wanted opinions on where you think it's coming from! It's either the windscreen or sunroof but I'm starting to think it's more the screen!

It's wet all the way to the corner of the front screen on both sides.

Drivers side:

20131218_222001_zpsm7nfjrk6.jpg

Passenger side:

20131218_222018_zpsqqvwexgc.jpg

I had the exact same problem! What BurbleBoy said, put some black sealant around the windscreen. I also removed the roof gutterss and placed a bit of sealant where the windscreen rubber is. So far so good! :)