Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

That's one of the annoying jobs done anyway! Just snapped the handle of the only screw driver that I could turn the ones by the handbrake though! :lol:

Waiting for the drill to charge so I can use it to get them loose then I'll probably pack up for now as it'll be dark and don't want to leave the interior in bits.

Had an idea about rescuing the regulator that falls to bits, will let you know if I get anywhere with it!

• Like 2

b****r!!! We all get those days mate!!

As said get some handles from the scrappy when you goto nicks... Or use a little cable tie!!

Also i removed clocks to attack the trim from the drivers side first... There only metal spring clamps which hold the trim in... Mine are all gone now too!!! Still holds nicely!!

b****r!!! We all get those days mate!!

As said get some handles from the scrappy when you goto nicks... Or use a little cable tie!!

Also i removed clocks to attack the trim from the drivers side first... There only metal spring clamps which hold the trim in... Mine are all gone now too!!! Still holds nicely!!

Yeah once I got the trim off I found that that was all that is holding it on anyway, the clips are all snapped and glued (badly), back on but at least that job is done! Got the drill on charge again to hopefully tackle the second screw by the handbrake but I worry about the screw heads I've already broke!

You'll have fun with that! Though I bet you have a better selection of tools than me, ideally I need a long screw driver with a chunky handle but I can't find the one we should have anywhere!