Roj's Mean Green No Fire Trucks Given Machineâ„¢ (Rust In Pieces)

Roj

The MB3 has always had a bumper gap issue and it's been slowly getting worse. So yesterday I got my bag of zip-ties and tied the top of the bumper to the slam panel. It seems to have helped a bit.

2014-04-12103855.jpg

What I really need to do is realign the crash bar, which might happen if things get worse.

Mine does the same! Next time the bumper is off I'll undo the bar and move it higher up!

Mine does the same! Next time the bumper is off I'll undo the bar and move it higher up!

I'm worried that once I take the MB3's bumper off, it'll never go back on. :lol: It's mostly zip-tied in place on that corner now, most of the bolts and screws are missing.

• Like 1

I had to sit in the MB3 for about 2 hours before whilst waiting for the effects of my pupil dilation to wear off, so I took some pictures out of boredom. I don't think I've ever posted up the VTi knob or the ash tray sticker before anyway.

2014-04-19125659.jpg

Could do with a hoover.

2014-04-19125710.jpg

I could do with those extra 5 ponies!

2014-04-19125831.jpg

Bit of an artsy picture, at least it seemed so at the time. :lol:

• Like 3

That sticker looks familiar, be careful with the +5bhp though, The sudden boost in power that may land you in trouble if you end up above 29.666421mph man! Pretty cool artsy shot too, best work car ever.

That sticker looks familiar, be careful with the +5bhp though, The sudden boost in power that may land you in trouble if you end up above 29.666421mph man! Pretty cool artsy shot too, best work car ever.

Yeah another from the pile of stickers you gave me. I still have a few left. :lol:

Gave the MB3 the MB6's old headunit. Nothing fancy but it's better than the cassette player that didn't even match the interior lighting. :lol:

IMG-20140425-WA0040.jpg

• Like 2

Gave the MB3 the MB6's old headunit. Nothing fancy but it's better than the cassette player that didn't even match the interior lighting. :lol:

IMG-20140425-WA0040.jpg

An upgrade is an upgrade!