Roj's Mean Green No Fire Trucks Given Machineâ„¢ (Rust In Pieces)

Roj

Using my discount code you can get Pagid/OEM pads for the MB3 at EuroCarParts for £20.50, let me know mate and I'll go pick 'em up for you

We have a new current winner. :D

• Like 1

I came out to my car this morning to find that one of my tyres was flat. Nevermind I thought, I'll put the spare on, drive to the petrol station and put some air back into the flat tyre. Nope. For whatever reason the tyre valve doesn't like the air pump at the petrol station. Time was running out so I limped the car to work with one 16" wheel and one 14" wheel on the front. Interesting handling results to say the least. During lunch time I limped to my local garage and got them to look at my tyre valve. They managed to fill the tyre with air without changing the valve but asked that I don't put the wheel back on and instead see if it loses air during the next few days. If it loses air, it's likely a busted valve.

Also whilst getting my spare out I discovered my entire wheel well is a swimming pool and has rusted my wheel brace to crap. Honestly wondering if I should sell up sooner rather than later. :(

I found where the drain plug is in the wheel well of the MB3. Since it was underwater I couldn't pry it open, so I poked it through the hole thinking it'd drop under the car. Noooope. Now my MB3 will just drain itself whenever the wheel well gets flooded. :lol:

• Like 1

Got my tyre sorted and decided to treat the MB3 to a 99p car wash (and some hand-scrubbing after to remove some stubborn dirt) today. She cleans up well! :D

2014-05-15192230.jpg

2014-05-15192247.jpg
2014-05-15192305.jpg

• Like 3