Grant

644DE94E-187A-4437-A02E-198764089406.jpg

You can just about see in the dark lol.

Well this is debatable. How few threads would you feel comfortable using on the bottom of the coils??

I left mine at 6 ????

Hard to see properly but I'd say that looks alright and the fronts may help it out.

As for the amount of coils I wouldn't like to say, they're all different and where I would set mine may have yours hanging out.

Yeah that's what I'm hoping for mate.

Yeah true, wasn't meaning to get a definitive answer. They were wound on nice n tight. Just wouldn't like to take them any further really.

Looking good mate! Fronts shouldn't be too bad. I started with the front fork pinch bolt as iv heard they can be a right pain to remove, one of mine was. Then the lower fork bolt, removed the front strut brace an then the two nuts in the engine bay.

What coilovers are you fitting? Shame you don't like the dc2 rims. I was trying to get a set for mine but couldn't turn down the fan blades for the price I got them for.

Good luck for tomorrow :)

Yeah I remember the upper fork bolt being a nightmare on my EK.

They are HSD's for an EK mate. Will get it finished tomorrow n then give my opinion lol.

Well these may well be up for sale shortly mate!!