Grant

Oh dear, have you filled it up?

Yup. That's where the civic resides. Although I'm contemplating taking what I want and selling the shell to free up some space!!

Tyres are an absolute bargain mate!! And the exhaust tip should look good too!!

Trust me, we've only just started saving for a house and I'd say I've deffo got this covered!! Lol :D

Yes mate they really were! And reasonably regular at this price too!! There are positives with sticking to standard wheels I suppose!!

Yup. That's where the civic resides. Although I'm contemplating taking what I want and selling the shell to free up some space!!

Just had a quick look through your old project thread, I see there's not much room with that in there. :)

Luckily my garage is bigger than standard and I can get my car and a whole load of other junk in there.

• Like 1

What happened to the EK by the way?

She's still nicely tucked up!!! Haven't touched her in a couple of years. Part of the inspiration for getting the deck, firstly I started her up after 18 months, first turn of the key and realised how much I'd missed the purr. Secondly, I have so many parts etc that are transferable that I figured I could put them to good use on the deck!! :-D

• Like 3

So service done, got everything done Exocet gearbox oil, didn't want to start and risk not being vein done as had commitments this afternoon, but not too bad for 2 hours.

Plugs defo needed doing!!

F820C8B6-45D7-42B1-B019-51FF0D5191E6.jpg

C5847358-5259-4B7F-8462-018739960F63.jpg

4697A061-533C-45BA-A665-E2BA109D4447.jpg

F3DC9994-E8DC-4C87-8E74-5270DEC94B1D.jpg