Grant

Cheers gents.

I really want to get a decent camera. Now I'm back in to the show scene and actually caring about the car I own, I think I will :-)

• Like 2

How can you not be caring about your Aerodeck?!  :-o

Haha I do!! I was referring to previous cars. Ie a galaxy and lancer estate sport. The deck is very much loved

Ummmmm not a patch on the deck :-)

It's alright, guys don't gimmie a hard time, but standard to standard, the interior is better. Suede door cards, half suede seats, nice silver carbon affect trims, mono steering wheel and white evo dials. Handling is a lot sharper. Engine however massively lets it down. Could've stuck a td05 on it. But I never really 'connected' with the car. Never had the urge to change anything and never wanted to spend the money on it.

Vti with a few choice handling mods to sharpen them up, and they're level.

The amount of work I've put into this one, wouldn't go back to lancer even if I was offered stupid money.

post-4060-0-07736700-1400451037_thumb.jp

post-4060-0-09992600-1400451109_thumb.jp

post-4060-0-43571700-1400451167_thumb.jp

They're the ones I was looking at.. I quite like the look of them and the interior looks really nice. I seen read reviews over the internet but I seen mixed opinions and views on them. You would think for a 2 litre (was yours a 2 litre?) it would go pretty well and considering it's a Mitsubishi too. 

So they don't really tick all the boxes? 

Yeah they are reasonable looking cars and your right, the interior was nice.

It was indeed to 2.0, its just the evo lump non turbo.

In honesty, I don't think there would be any an car that does tick all the boxes if it wasn't of the H variety. No other engine I've driven or owned has felt 'right'

• Like 1