Grant

Talking how awesome PB look, I know someone at work who owns American cars and he hates Honda's... But today he complimented my Aerodeck on how amazing the PB looked in the sun! I said that's nothing... wait till I clay it ;)

• Like 3

I really should clay the Aerodeck for the summer! My jaw always drop when I see Grants, Krzys and Nicks Pirates Black M's :)

claying it will also keep the car cleaner and it'll make it easier to clean in the future :)

• Like 1

claying it will also keep the car cleaner and it'll make it easier to clean in the future :)

And sit there for hours feeling how smooth it is after claying it. 

No Tom, I am not editing this ;)

And sit there for hours feeling how smooth it is after claying it. 

No Tom, I am not editing this ;)

And those little glancing touches as you walk past :-D

• Like 1

It's also the best way of converting non-believers (people who think you're nuts  nyah.gif1 ) getting them to run a couple of fingers over their car then yours, the look on their face is priceless. :o

It's also the best way of converting non-believers (people who think you're nuts  nyah.gif1 ) getting them to run a couple of fingers over their car then yours, the look on their face is priceless. :o

My mate who does it for a living shows clients using the cellophane of a fag packet! Feels horrible if it hasn't been clayed even if the car looks clean!