Grant

Yeah, only lifted her 10mm all round and the tyres are 215/45, there's a fine line around the very edge of my fronts :lol:

mine are like that on the rear, rubbed like hell to start with but now its worn away a bit doesn't do it anymore

• Like 1

cool, cheers, hopefully people will be jumping on the detailing bandwagon after seeing these pictures. super clean

Cheers mate

Would be great to have all our M's super clean for fest !

Cheers mate

Would be great to have all our M's super clean for fest !

I'll get mine cleaned before driving down but it won't be a patch on the others that have been done to the level yours got done!

• Like 1

I'll get mine cleaned before driving down but it won't be a patch on the others that have been done to the level yours got done!

Hmm by get yours cleaned ... Does that insinuate that your not cleaning it yourself?! lol

Hmm by get yours cleaned ... Does that insinuate that your not cleaning it yourself?! lol

Basically yes! But not by the local car wash, I have a mate who does mobile valeting so I'll get him round to give it a going over! I need to acquire some gear so I can start doing it myself! Been many years since anyone at home bothered so as you can imagine anything that's left is probably no good or just cheap/poor! 

• Like 1

Basically yes! But not by the local car wash, I have a mate who does mobile valeting so I'll get him round to give it a going over! I need to acquire some gear so I can start doing it myself! Been many years since anyone at home bothered so as you can imagine anything that's left is probably no good or just cheap/poor!

Civic5 bargaining on the detailing stands FTW!

And yes, at least it's not the super market cleaners!

Civic5 bargaining on the detailing stands FTW!

And yes, at least it's not the super market cleaners!

Yeah I'd never stoop as low as those! Bad enough going to the car wash folk I have done in the past! 

Yeah I'd never stoop as low as those! Bad enough going to the car wash folk I have done in the past! 

The concerning part of it is the lack of rinsing and the amount of grub that'll be in the bucket they've used ALL day !

• Like 1