Grant

It's easily done, I've always enjoyed cleaning my cars but since getting this I've become obsessed and I've spent a small fortune on product.

I can quite believe it mate. It's such an amazing colour.

Just a half dozen or so little scrapes and scratches (to be expected for the age) that I think I could get out with a little guidance and advice.

I can quite believe it mate. It's such an amazing colour.

Just a half dozen or so little scrapes and scratches (to be expected for the age) that I think I could get out with a little guidance and advice.

Yeah should be simple enough, my bonnet was absolutely peppered, I'm just hoping when I machine it (this week hopefully) it doesn't lift it out. 

I don't bode well crouching and kneeling. Spans ages doing wheels first, then I'd be knackered before starting on the body :lol:

Thing is with the right products you can do a decent job much quicker, I spray the wheels with Bilberry and get my power washer setup while that goes off, then use the wheel and detail brushes on them, rinse and then snow foam the car, while that dwells I fill up my buckets then rinse, wash, rinse again and dry with a large towel, QD and job done.

• Like 2

Yeah bonnet is reasonably bad, plus a couple of scratches here and there. Not too deep, can't catch your nail on it. We'll chat at length ;-)

I'm still yet to buy all the products I want, will leave it for fest now. Hopefully pick up a bargain.

So does your car stay dirty?? Rondo you employ someone else!?! Lol.

Last update for this weekend, my new look rear end. Satin black badges and dechromed :-)

One more addition still to be made, should be before fest.

post-4060-0-83617200-1398625994.jpg

post-4060-0-89244000-1398625957.jpg

post-4060-0-36167300-1398626049.jpg

Thing is with the right products you can do a decent job much quicker, I spray the wheels with Bilberry and get my power washer setup while that goes off, then use the wheel and detail brushes on them, rinse and then snow foam the car, while that dwells I fill up my buckets then rinse, wash, rinse again and dry with a large towel, QD and job done.

Sounds easy reading it like that!

I don't even have a pressure washer, just an outdoor tap, some hose pipe and a nozzle, does the job for rinsing I suppose! Will have to invest in some decent products though! Initial outlay probably be the worst of it though!

• Like 1

Yeah bonnet is reasonably bad, plus a couple of scratches here and there. Not too deep, can't catch your nail on it. We'll chat at length :wink:

I'm still yet to buy all the products I want, will leave it for fest now. Hopefully pick up a bargain.

So does your car stay dirty?? Rondo you employ someone else!?! Lol.

Last update for this weekend, my new look rear end. One addition to be made, should be before fest.

Yeah no problem, fest might be a good place to get some products you want.

Mid spoiler??

Sounds easy reading it like that!

I don't even have a pressure washer, just an outdoor tap, some hose pipe and a nozzle, does the job for rinsing I suppose! Will have to invest in some decent products though! Initial outlay probably be the worst of it though!

I got a Karcher washer from an outlet store for about £45-50. http://www.karcheroutlet.co.uk/products/subcat.asp?mID=Pressure-Washers&sID=K1-and-K2-Pressure-Washers I think mine is the one up from this but £41 you can't go wrong.

Alternatively you must've seen the demon foam ads on Discovery, worth a try maybe?

Yeah no problem, fest might be a good place to get some products you want.

Mid spoiler??

I got a Karcher washer from an outlet store for about £45-50. http://www.karcheroutlet.co.uk/products/subcat.asp?mID=Pressure-Washers&sID=K1-and-K2-Pressure-Washers I think mine is the one up from this but £41 you can't go wrong.

Alternatively you must've seen the demon foam ads on Discovery, worth a try maybe?

That's not a bad shout for a karcher! Even £50 is reasonable for their stuff! A detailer I know says that demon foam is no good? No idea myself though.