Grant

I tried to tcut mine once n the paint started to flake off lol so now i dont bother n wont till she gets a respray

Yep thats a pretty good excuse not to !

Does the EK run?

Ummmmmm It would, had i not rapped the exhaust mani .. But i'll be keeping the engine as a spare/rebuild project for the deck ..

Will be selling the caged shell at some point ..

No nothing wrong with either engine, they're both really healthy actually and around the same milage .. C4 in the EK was on 88k IIRC before i chopped it and the deck is on 86k ..

Just a chance to have one stripped down, knowledge purposes more than anything .. Then i'll slowly rebuild it with some choice components :D

Long long longgggg term plan though lol

• Like 1

I was going to ask this question before about your EK. Sounds good! I really wish I kept my old civic to do something like this. The wee D15 engine in my Deck is smoking more and becoming more tired, poor thing... :(

I was going to ask this question before about your EK. Sounds good! I really wish I kept my old civic to do something like this. The wee D15 engine in my Deck is smoking more and becoming more tired, poor thing... :(

It's always nice to have a spare :)

Hurry up and sell it, put that nice deck in a warm gargae!

I'm working on it! Lol. Trouble is I need to sell it on the same day I move it out. Otherwise it's just too much hassle!