Grant

Looking fantastic as always! That dust really annoyed me, the day before I spent 4 hours washing and polishing my car and then that happened  <_<

Off topic, what are the dimensions of those tyres? I like how they stick out :)

22EF70CC-21CD-4928-8E8D-8465FC93F492.jpg

Looking fantastic as always! That dust really annoyed me, the day before I spent 4 hours washing and polishing my car and then that happened  <_<

Off topic, what are the dimensions of those tyres? I like how they stick out :)

Thanks dude.

Ah nightmare mate! At least she was protected!

Just the standard 195/55 r15's bud. Think it's more how they sit on the rim. Ie the rim lip is slightly smaller maybe?

Thanks dude.

Ah nightmare mate! At least she was protected!

Just the standard 195/55 r15's bud. Think it's more how they sit on the rim. Ie the rim lip is slightly smaller maybe?

Not a lot of people like the bubble look on tyres but I think it looks cool! I am soon to be getting 195 60 14's on 6J wheels so hopefully it will look a bit like this :) 

Not a lot of people like the bubble look on tyres but I think it looks cool! I am soon to be getting 195 60 14's on 6J wheels so hopefully it will look a bit like this :)

Kinda do kinda don't of I'm honest. In not a fan of the stretch look if in honest.

I want my tyres to function, so long as they do that well and are shined, I'm happy lol.

Although these aren't my nice rims and tyres, that obv the standard wheels with the t1r's

No update, but thought if share my grins. Little lad in a tidy mx5 roadster pulled up along side, could see him looking the car over, don't think he knew what it was, that was until it left him in a trail of dust :-D

Very satisfied grin at the next traffic lights when he didn't try to do it again.

• Like 4

LOL a grin worth sharing indeed..  Thats one trainee hairdresser shut up LOL

:lol:

The white wheels seem to draw attention at the lights quite often! Always catching folk having a look!

• Like 1

LOL a grin worth sharing indeed..  Thats one trainee hairdresser shut up LOL

Indeed it was sir hat.

:lol: The white wheels seem to draw attention at the lights quite often! Always catching folk having a look!

Lovely when it gets noticed isn't it!?!