Yup 50miles a day, 5 days a week.

£220-240 a month on fuel now.

Saying that, I've done 20,000 miles since I've owned the car and I've only needed to replace serviceable items. Good show.

Yup 50miles a day, 5 days a week.

£220-240 a month on fuel now.

Saying that, I've done 20,000 miles since I've owned the car and I've only needed to replace serviceable items. Good show.

It worries me that you sound surprised by that! 

Thats alot of wonga on fuel .. Run around time? 

Wow, thats some mileage mate! It can be hard to justify the car when fuel costs come into it, I'm the same with the TypeR. Keep thinking stuff this, costing an arm and a leg on fuel, must get something cheaper to run. But then theres those little times where you just want to have fun, and open her up............all thoughts of swapping her for something more fuel friendly are out the window! If you like the car, like the looks, the performance, how it drives.........I wouldnt consider selling up and going for something more efficient. You'll enjoy the fuel saving for a little while, then just be plain bored with it and wanting your MB6 back mate! Stick with it if you can!

That cameras pretty good for £40 eh! Not too bad at all! You got some cracking roads down there!

And good job on curing the water ingress mate! DD got her pollen filter changed at the service a few weeks back, and they said it was pretty full of leaves too, so good to get them cleaned out!

YPFWYG. I've done some digging and most people on here vouch for Eibach. So they must be worth the extra dollary do!

My car currently has lowering springs that were fitted in 2007 (I found the receipt) but the are so saggy at the back it's like driving a barge.

How do the Eibach's ride? I'm not after cheap coilover spine shattering stiffness, but not after a comfy pillow either :)

• Like 1

I believe the Eibach a firm but fair? Worth checking the state of your current shocks too if it's sagging as they might be suffering?