Cheers guys turns out its the dizzy her self lol so ive ordered a new one should be with me on tuesday hopefully that cures the problem

Fingers crossed

Have you ordered from Ignition car parts? If so it should be a quick job swapping them over! :) 

• Like 1

Cheers krzys! This car puts too much of a smile on my face to ever give up on it

Awesome! Done a lot quicker than mine, I blame my "mechanic" for his bad initial diag :lol:

wen it comes to these dizzys its a nightmare as so many parts inside could go its easier to pull it off n start again and i must add it was the easeist one ive ever changed gotta love honda for that
  • Like 1

Cheers krzys! This car puts too much of a smile on my face to ever give up on it wen it comes to these dizzys its a nightmare as so many parts inside could go its easier to pull it off n start again and i must add it was the easeist one ive ever changed gotta love honda for that

Yeah, even I managed not to balls it up! :lol:

• Like 1

Dose anyone know where to get a cheap induction pipe dont really want too spent too much as a whales d**k is on my crimbo list but i do need a longer intake for the time being (heat soak in summer will be a bitch)