What a day i finished work at 6 n got home by 9 (usually 20min) i got about 5 miles from home n the car stalled out at a set of lights n wouldnt start no matter what i tried so i had to push it a mile to a friends house to leave over night we worked out its the rotor arm that yet again i bought on ebay had burnt out n damaged the cap going to a parts store tomoz

What a day i finished work at 6 n got home by 9 (usually 20min) i got about 5 miles from home n the car stalled out at a set of lights n wouldnt start no matter what i tried so i had to push it a mile to a friends house to leave over night we worked out its the rotor arm that yet again i bought on ebay had burnt out n damaged the cap going to a parts store tomoz

You're not having a lot of luck at the moment. :(

Ouch! I wouldn't trust eBay with bits important like that!
  • Like 1

WOW just been reading your thread mate for the first time (so many threads i miss loads and have to catch up) sounds like a rollercoaster ride of a start to ownership of your new pride and joy LOL

Glad your keeping at her and not giving up like some do (or threaten to mentioning no names) look forward to reading up on your progress...

• Like 4

WOW just been reading your thread mate for the first time (so many threads i miss loads and have to catch up) sounds like a rollercoaster ride of a start to ownership of your new pride and joy LOL

Glad your keeping at her and not giving up like some do (or threaten to mentioning no names) look forward to reading up on your progress...

You have a point :lol:

B1tch :P

• Like 1