Steve's MB2 - MG ZS Trim installed at last (Pics page 3)

casasteve

I'm a little concerned about affecting my speedo if I put on bigger wheels. I've figured out that if I were to go 16s then I'd need to go with a 40 to get a real close overall radius. Is that how I should be thinking or am I missing something?

So I truly have the bug now.  I might keep track of what I've spent, but that'd be scary.  I'm sure it's quite small in the grand scheme of things, but considering this is a £300 first car I'm probably spending too much :)  Still, I want to treat her right.  I'd like to polish her up a bit and give her some TLC.

Sooo.  In the post:

7w Cree LED reverse light bulbs

Interior LED bulds to replace interior dome and boot light bulbs

Leather arm rest and centre console from an MG ZS (should arrive today)

Can anyone tell me, the Skunk2 bolt sets I've seen around on the forum; are they a kit to replace all bolts in the engine bay?

I believe they are to replace the bolts! 

Nothing wrong with spending on the car if it makes you happy dude! Most people spend more than it's worth, I know I probably have already or will get that way very soon! 

• Like 1

Can't seem to find much info about the bolt sets.  I want to replace bolts on things like the headlight mounts, manifold heat shield and a few of those other rusty bolts around the front holding the radiators.

Yeah its OK to spend if makes ya happy. Man I dread to think what I've spent over the years on small stuff really. Some people spend tens of thousands on engine builds etc!! Crazy.

Those skunk bolts will fit headlights wings and most bits really. I have some cheaper ones but the red anodizing just wears off very quickly

Alternatively what I did when I first setup my car was go to a hardware shop with one of each of what bolts I needed then bought everything in stainless. Cost less than a tenner do all engine bay and rear lca

• Like 1