Steve's MB2 - MG ZS Trim installed at last (Pics page 3)

casasteve

No better quality tyres would be my first fix for the understeer problem.

Yeah I'd have a look at your tyres first, how much tread they have, what brand they are!  

Jumping in at the deep end, so to speak.  I'm going to book in a few hours next week at this ramp hire place I talked about in my introduction post and tackle some things.  Brake bleed is top of the list, then oil/filter change, maybe transmission fluid (sounds easy enough to do) and air filter change.  Hell, I might even look to do spark plugs for the hell of it.

Jumping in at the deep end, so to speak.  I'm going to book in a few hours next week at this ramp hire place I talked about in my introduction post and tackle some things.  Brake bleed is top of the list, then oil/filter change, maybe transmission fluid (sounds easy enough to do) and air filter change.  Hell, I might even look to do spark plugs for the hell of it.

Go steady! :lol: 

It'll be well worth the money learning to do it and it seems that someone will be on hand to help you anyway!

• Like 1

I'll have a buddy with me who, whilst not a mechanic, has a bit more experience tinkering.  The main job will be brake bleed, and then hopefully have time to tackle some of the other things too.

• Like 1

The main job will be brake bleed, and then hopefully have time to tackle some of the other things too.

When you bleed the brakes work from the furthest away from the master cylinder forwards; 1st N/S/R, 2nd O/S/R, 3rd N/S/F, 4th O/S/F.

• Like 4

Nice little bargain there matey!! I x3 whats been said about the brake bleed order... Doing it in wrong order can leave behind trapped air so i believe!

It wont be long before she looks like a completely different motor! As the majority of us will say... The 'Modding Wish List' is endless once you get started on it! Lool :D