Shafzzz BMW 325i E90 GrandadSpec build

Shafzzz

LOL you do get some vibrations depending on where your seat is placed over the subwoofer, e.g. slid back a bit, you get vibration and thump, it's awesome though cause all the bass is in the cabin, not from the back.

LOL you do get some vibrations depending on where your seat is placed over the subwoofer, e.g. slid back a bit, you get vibration and thump, it's awesome though cause all the bass is in the cabin, not from the back.

Yeah I bet it does sound much better when it hasn't got to travel from the boot! 

About time you did the front end to match the rear! :) I wish my VTi was as quick as this at the drag strip though, really quick car, wasn't fun getting CHOPPED! by you :(

Thanks man, yeah the lights will be a welcome upgrade haha my golf had Angel eyes and CSL (rep) wheels but my BMW has neither, time to change that.. And dw man maybe next time!

Yeah I bet it does sound much better when it hasn't got to travel from the boot! 

Yeah it's all in the cabin and the best bit is it all looks standard so people wonder what you've done to it!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the kind words! Managed to get some pics at Tesco whilst out shopping with Mum, as usual she was confused as to what was different and why I was taking pictures.. but admitted whatever I did looked nice.

kdUyxB9.jpg

F4vWkX7.jpg

Shows how bright just the angel eyes are, sorry for instagram filters!

Also now I'm at a bit of a split decision, which of these wheels should I get?

uI3Xp0r.jpg

Top: 19" BMW M359 1M style wheels in Hyper Silver, staggered + concave

Bottom: 19" BBS CH Replicas in Gunmetal (can get Hyper Silver), staggered.

Opinions?