• 3 weeks later...

I was going to disappoint you all but I think I'll stretch the anti-hype out for a bit longer. :P

Meanwhile, my car has been given a Personal touch. ;)

2016-01-15%2016.50.01.jpg

• Like 3

I need to sort the airbag light out with a resistor still (which is why the horn isnt fully pressed in yet), but otherwise it's all good! I think it's a bit small being 330mm but I think I'll get used to it. It's better for the kind of driving I intend on doing anyway.

So after "getting used to it" I've decided I really don't like the 330mm wheel. It's way too small for daily driving! I'm going to see if I can get it exchanged for a 350mm one. :)

• 3 weeks later...

So  Tegiwa didn't want to swap wheels in the end, so I got used to having a 330mm and after a couple weeks I've actually come to like it again, so problem solved.

Anyway I got an early Valentine's gift from the missus! A 35w 6000K HID kit from Horizon LEDs. It has anti-glare caps so no d**khead-mode here.

Daytime pics until it gets dark out:

2016-02-05%2013.49.54.jpg

2016-02-05%2013.50.19.jpg

2016-02-05%2013.50.57.jpg

2016-02-05%2013.51.16.jpg

They're pure white at the moment, but @Shafzzz tells me they'll get a blue tint as they get used more. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...