Matt's Multiple MB adventures. Back to the G99P

Matt_N

Oh, and some more hotwheels cars! That said, I didnt get any pics of my dash and parcelshelf, did anyone else happen to get any?

Just as I hit enter, @ammarbm posted some more pics on facebook, including some of my dash and parcelshelf! So here's a few more

Civic51.jpg

Civic52.jpg

Civic53.jpg

Civic54.jpg

Matt

• Like 3

@Matt_N lol loving the hotwheels on the dash and rear shelf! Ive got a scale metal model of roxy on her dash! Now without sounding old, back in my younger days of car modding, my first mk3 cortina (a 2000E no less, one of my fav cars of all time!) I had a few larger scale metal model cars on the parcel shelf, and had their taillights fitted with wee led's that lit up with my brake lights!!!! lol sounds mad now but looked pretty cool back then! Been looking to try something similar with my typeR model, but being 1.43 scale its a bit harder to get lights in there. Although I have a slightly bigger one thats remote controlled and has working lights............hmmmmmm ideas are churning! Still looking to try and produce a scale model aerodeck!

• Like 2

Was good to see you again, the side exit didn't make my ears bleed as much as the old straight through! But I could hear it still as we were watching the afternoon drifting several hundred meters away :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

But I could hear it still as we were watching the afternoon drifting several hundred meters away :lol:

It wouldn't be me without a silly obscene exhaust :lol: Finally decided on a set of wheels today, Klutch KM16, 15x8.5J ET17. I know of one other set in the country, on a bagged 6N2 Polo, so for the moment at least, pretty individual.

km16_sdcf-l.jpg

Matt

• Like 1

@marv going to run 165/50, as I have some brand new Bridgestone Potenza RE040's. Mad I know, but not like my car is exactly subtle to begin with :lol:

Matt

@marv going to run 165/50, as I have some brand new Bridgestone Potenza RE040's. Mad I know, but not like my car is exactly subtle to begin with :lol:

Matt

Haha should give you some good stretch like. When you hoping to have them?