My PB MB9 Aerodeck! Engine rebuild in progress

vtec2011

As above, heard about the comments and it p1ssed me off to be fair! I might be harsh on you at times but only over important safety things, swirl marks shouldn't be slandered like they were being! 

• Like 1

As above mate, you've already seen my reply ..

Spoiler could be interesting. Didnt like the way mine turned out . Remember to flat the primer back with some 1200-1500 before the top coat.. And loads and loads of lacquer after!

What was the trick with the body shop then? Hoping thats not where your putting the car into if they cant even get a spoiler done in a month !

• Like 1

Spoiler could be interesting. Didnt like the way mine turned out . Remember to flat the primer back with some 1200-1500 before the top coat.. And loads and loads of lacquer after!

What was the trick with the body shop then? Hoping thats not where your putting the car into if they cant even get a spoiler done in a month !

I had my entire car done in a month, inside and out but was a decent bodyshop and paid a heart-wrenching price for it! But six years on when I see the car locally it still looks mint! 

True, but it's the way it's said.

Yeah it was no need for it really. Pretty sure people won't say it like that face to face at a car meet or something

Very true I know some people won't like certain things on other people's cars but that's why there all different everyone got there own tastes and making there cars individual to them. Just wish people would read through the build threads and get an idea of how hard it is for some people doing there cars on a pretty tight budget. And think about how they are saying it too not just blurt out exactly the first thing in there head. Keep up the good work though kyfer your doing a great job mate.

Well said. Good thing that some people on C5 FB are not on here. When I look at cars, sometimes I can find something is not quite fitted right or look right, you got to realize peoples background. Like you said, I am on a tight budget :)

As above, heard about the comments and it p1ssed me off to be fair! I might be harsh on you at times but only over important safety things, swirl marks shouldn't be slandered like they were being! 

They made a big yooha out of the swirl marks :lol:  If you wasn't harsh on me when it came to lowering my Aerodeck (properly) I would've taken short cuts again... actually no, I learned that mistake :lol:

Yeah thanks for that Grant. It always seem to be Mr Cole who never says anything positive unless it was about his car :lol:

I'm working on the spoiler now, just started sanding down using 1200 grit. Not sure to be honest, I don't think I want to put my car in for respray with them. Seems like everyone at the bodyshop is trying to avoid my car...

• Like 2

Yeah I know who you mean think if they got nothing good to say then don't bother.far as I'm concerned it's your car mate and that's what it's all about I know people might not like things about my car but it's mine and making it my own style. Paintwork will get there mate I'm sure it will. And keep up the good work it will all be worth it in the end.

Exactly! Swirl marks are just that, you'll sort them in good time! The rest was more important, I wouldn't be harsh to anybody maliciously, only wanting to be sure everybody lives to spam another day! :)

Shes look fab imo dude n as snakey135 n chandlers sig says if haters hate the job ur doin must be great so fook em n there s**te op ps fair play on starting the spoiler yourself it takes a lot of effort but its satisfying wen finished