"What the Heck??" Smitty_Works MC3 Aerodeck

Ohh. What are seats are you thinking?

I have several sets of Recaros that I have in my garage that I can use. I don't have my DC2's here, they are in my storage in Arizona. I might just go for my Designers.

Well I put on the rims but I had to use 8mm spacers in the rear and 5mm in the front.

20140618_125600_RichtoneHDR_zpsxhzc7evx.

20140618_125629_RichtoneHDR_zpsjmldafmh.

Sorry for the evening shot. Got side tracked with cleaning up the house and yard.

20140618_214734_zpsp2xdqkp0.jpg

I am not 100% sure if I really like the rims on there or not. I guess I am just so used to my other rims on my EK4. I am going to think about these for a few days. I am gonna sit on this idea and maybe step up to 16in rims.

They look okay, but a bit small for me.

I was thinking the same thing. That's why I am considering 16's. The good thing about these rims is that a lot of the old school VW guys in America will pay big money for these rims. So if I end up selling them I can get some cash for other rims.

I love the rims! Me want them :lol:

They do look a bit small on a Aerodeck. Strange because I got 15's on my Aerodeck and they look quite big but maybe it's because of the style of the wheels.

SAM_0610-1.jpg

I love the rims! Me want them :lol:

They do look a bit small on a Aerodeck. Strange because I got 15's on my Aerodeck and they look quite big but maybe it's because of the style of the wheels.

SAM_0610-1.jpg

once lowered it will make so much difference!

Yeah I think because its more of a deep dish look its a little off. But its just a temp look right now. I would like to lower it some more, but I cant lower it too much or I wont pass inspection. For some crazy reason its a big no-no to slam a car.

Yeah I think because its more of a deep dish look its a little off. But its just a temp look right now. I would like to lower it some more, but I cant lower it too much or I wont pass inspection. For some crazy reason its a big no-no to slam a car.

Is they're a strict law that YOU cannot do what YOU want to YOUR own car?!!

I was thinking the same thing. That's why I am considering 16's. The good thing about these rims is that a lot of the old school VW guys in America will pay big money for these rims. So if I end up selling them I can get some cash for other rims.

They're still a massive improvement over the plastic trims!