Shafz's NHB '02 EP3 Type R Build!

Shafzzz

They help a lot though!

Ordered camber bolts and a short shifter kit for it too, as well as ordering new shifter bushings soon, time to make this car feel epic again!

Good stuff!

I think at the very least I'll get the camber bolts etc so I can get the geo done properly! Still not fussed about lowering it :lol:

Don't lower it it ruins it for once! If you do get HSDs/Meisters/Yellowspeeds not springs, though I've never known you to do things the easy way out Sir Krzys :) 

Camber bolts for £23 you can't go wrong!

• 3 weeks later...

Sooo small pre japfest2 updates, got my front camber bolts done thanks to @Vaipo1, no pictures of those as they're bolts that aren't visible, set the fronts to -1.2ish degrees and now the turn in feels way better!

Also finally changed my gear gaiter, I hated the horrible gaiter that came with the EP3 stock that looked like something out of an 80's Toyota Corolla! So changed it to this nice alcantara one with matching stitching to the front seats! The lock nut on the stock shifter was rounded so @Roj sent me out his fake skunk2 one and it works just fine, again thanks to Vai for removing the stubborn as feck rounded locknut!

gaiter_zpshp3cv6z3.jpg

To match:

seatt_zpsxpkqpuwt.jpg

Nice touch! I agree it's a bit random the standard gaiter!

It's actually made the gearshift feel nicer, less rubbery resistance.. I can't explain it and I'm sure there's an innuendo in there to be exploited somewhere