Shafz's NHB '02 EP3 Type R Build!

Shafzzz

Crap.. Are you guys okay?

Minor injury to my left foot from clutch pedal and right shoulder from seat belt pulling me back, usual whiplash but we're all okay, car might live again it depends if I wanna put the money into it, K20 and box etc still works fine so might just chuck that into something else, we'll see

s**t dude.

Best wishes mate!

Ouch mate! Glad you're all okay! 

Thanks guys, yeah we're all okay, assessed the car and it is save-able so just trying to see whether it's worth fixing it, or buying an EP3 with a bottom end knock and swapping my perfectly healthy K20/box into it, or Kswapping an older car..

But having been in this situation, I'm glad I had an EP3 cause it kept us safe where I feel an older civic wouldn't have, and I think it's time to cool down a bit and go for a slower more showy build.. but I do love my EP3.

Decisions, decisions.

So what happened mate? You can still have a fast car and not drive it fast, just slam it to the floor so it can't move much without scraping :lol:

Let me just say, rear left blowout, dual carriageway speeds, dual carriageway curve, and two reservations (hit one sideways which then spun the car 180 into the central one)

How the thing still bloody starts, drives, steers, gearbox works, both headlights even still work, I have no clue.

She's a gonner. Front subframe and chassis so bent it's not even funny. K20A2 still fine though and box.. Watch this space. It won't be a quick recovery, probably be by March so for now I'm back in my 325i till I can get what I want done.. Done

Thanks all for the support was a very scary moment for me and my mates, car kept us alive and that's all that matters, drive safe!

Hehehehe kswapped hatch..