Mb690's PB VTI

mb690

• 5 months later...

Progress has been pretty much none existent of late due being busy with work and setting funds aside for another little-one due in June. 

However, I've still been trying to puts some cash aside and now its time to get the MB6 ready for summer! And with that said, I had a tasty delivery from Tegiwa Imports today....

WP_20160324_13_09_33_Pro_zpstyzv5vac.jpg

Also going to get a quote for a full stainless system from CobraSport in sheffield. 

Edited by mb690
new photo link
  • Like 1

Thanks @Dave Hahaha, go on DO IT! DO IT! you know you want an MB6 :twisted:

Getting all excited again now, should have most of it fitted by the beginning of next week so will be sure to post some updates. 

• Like 1

lol Gayle would go nuts if I got another car!! Bad enough having my two plus her car! Looking forward to the updates..........not jealous or anyfing! lmao :pmsl:

@Dave I was going to ask you a while ago for an owners perspective on the FN as my wife really wanted one. Unfortunately, as it turned out it wasn't an option as there just wasn't enough space or access for the rear seats with two massive rear facing child seats! Had her all convinced to take a bit of finance & import an FD2 for the extra doors, was all systems go until I phoned the insurance who gave her a RIDONKULOUS quote! and that was that one out the window, lol. She surprised me when she turned around and said 'Oh well, I'd rather have an EK9"! :D