Mb690's PB VTI

mb690

This car will definitely deserve the quote "handle like it's on rails" ones all the work is done well done

Now that's how you properly sort the suspension out on an M! This is going to be awesome! :D

Haha Thanks Guys! I can't wait to experience the difference. Always wanted to do everything at once and feel what its like all fresh and new at the same time, setup and working in harmony. Hoping to get booked in around the 5th of next month :) Might as well go big or go home ;)

Ooh mate you'll love it.i did same with my civic drove it home stock. Next time i drove it had all new bushes ball joints track rods. Coilovers on all braces with grippy tyres. Went for wheel alignment.

Felt great.

• Like 1

Ooh mate you'll love it.i did same with my civic drove it home stock. Next time i drove it had all new bushes ball joints track rods. Coilovers on all braces with grippy tyres. Went for wheel alignment.

Felt great.

Super looking forward to it! 

Little update, managed to get the front lip and side skirts fitted today. Gave the sills a good clean up and coat of under-seal / waxoyle while they were accessible too. I will most likely do the rest of the under side and all the arches once its back from the garage before winter sets in. 

Just waiting for the Lacquer to cure on the rear lip and then I can get it fitted. 

WP_20150824_15_50_10_Pro_zpsjxdeusjd.jpg

WP_20150824_15_50_20_Pro_zpsdf0acohn.jpg

WP_20150824_15_50_27_Pro_zpsyzqecjqw.jpgWP_20150824_12_19_37_Pro_zps7gbvcrfj.jpg

WP_20150824_12_43_31_Pro_zps7dnp9qtl.jpg

WP_20150824_12_43_41_Pro_zpsepedy6xg.jpg

• Like 1